First off, after I went to bed last night, I was still in a shitty mood, so I ended up going for a drive for about an hour. I was texting Katy pretty much the whole time, but it didn't really help. Talking would've helped, but I ran away instead.
I didn't really want to get out of bed for practice, but it was the first one, and I like being active, so I sucked it up and went. Turns out there was a commercial shoot out on Alumni, so we needed to use the little field out by the tennis pavillion. It was rough, but I'm really glad I went.
I would've gone to convo after practice, but I had a meeting that ended up being kind of pointless. I came home, showered, tried to do homework, napped for a sec, and then set out for school. I stopped by sbux real quick and then took Katy a drink, so that was nice. Class went well and my theory presentation went well too I think. I stayed up at the CCB for a bit to do some terms for my art class and then went to Subway to get some dinner. I went back up to the CCB and I should've done more homework, but I didn't.
And ICC wasn't anything special. Although we did get t-shirts. That was cool.
I was in a silly mood when I got home, so reading for class was the last thing on my mind. I did it though. And then I took out the trash and then I did some dishes.
I was hoping Katy and I could catch up when she got home, but she texted saying she wasn't in the best mood, so there went that idea. And she said she's going to Chris's tomorrow, so I won't see her until sometime Friday. That's okay though. I'll survive.
I think I'm going to get ready for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment