Sunday, January 2, 2011

January 2

So. Cold. All. Day.
It was super cold and dark walking to my car again, and I said good morning to whoever was doing the neighborhood watch thing, but I think I scared them because they shined their flashlight on me. I'm a barista, not a burglar. It took forever for the heater in my car to finally warm me up, but I got there eventually. Yeltsin was early and already inside by the time I rolled up around 5:05, but I sat in my warm car until right before 5:15. Work was slow again, so that meant plenty of free time to be silly with Yeltsin and then Jesse and Johnny. I don't know why, but I was in a needy mood, but the boys didn't seem to mind. When I mentioned how I didn't like a certain song that was playing, Yeltsin went and put it on Indie Pop Grind. When I mentioned I had a headache because I wasn't drinking enough water, Johnny was there with a glass of water. When I said I could really go for a spoon full of whipped cream, Jesse spoon fed me some whipped cream. Loved the attention.
I stayed a little after 2 and then came home for a bit. I sat in front of the heater in the bathroom for a while just because the house was so cold and then got ready to go out to dinner. It was originally supposed to be me, Maddie, Jesse, Johnny, Yeltsin, Rob (newb), and Dallas, but Rob and Johnny bailed. It was just me, Maddie, and Dallas for a while, but Jesse and Yeltsin finally made it. Dallas left early to go pick up his boyfriend from the airport, but that didn't stop everyone from being silly. We all ate pretty fast and spent forever talking afterwards.
I then came home to our freezing house, uploaded some pictures, cleaned up my desktop, and then got ready for bed. I should've read, but I was too cold and wanted to get in my bed as quickly as possible.

No comments: