Not only was it cold and dark this morning, but it was windy and rainy too. Not an ideal stroll to the car, but I made it. To my surprise, Amariah was close to being on time, we clocked in 2 minutes late opposed to 10, and she didn't exactly do the whole "You're fine out here, right? Good," and leave me alone to fend for myself for 2 hours. It wasn't busy, so it wouldn't have matter had she done that, but she stuck around for the most part, so that was nice. I got to draw a new menu board display thing, so that was fun, but I didn't get a break until way late into my shift and I needed it. I left 20 minutes after I came back from my break and then came home to tidy up a bit before Mike came over to show the house.
11:15 rolled around and Mike showed up, commented on how cute our houseguest was, Scout, who I'm catsitting over the break, and then a couple and their realtor came over a few minutes later. They didn't stay very long, but I was totally okay with that.
I surfed around online for a bit, went downstairs and ate dinner and watched some TV, and then came back upstairs to read in my warm bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment