So I told Katy that I had a mini meltdown while she was gone, but I didn't tell her what it was about. She asked, multiple times, but I never told her.
Work was rough this morning. The open with Amber went well, but after that it sucked. Pari and I were by ourselves for way too long, she didn't get a break until way late, and I was supposed to be done all 10, but stayed until noon. I needed that hours, but I shouldn't have had to stay. Amariah can't manage her employees.
My plan was to shower, take a nap until 1, and then spend the day at school. I ended up napping until 2, showering, and then headed out to school around 4. I was working on my art homework, and catching up on tv, but then I realized I was doing it wrong, so I started over... when I was close to being done doing it the wrong way. I got halfway done doing it the right way and then headed down to the basketball game to see Katy, but she said I didn't need to go, so I didn't. I think it's the first game I've missed that she's danced at halftime. I wasn't in a good mood at that point, so I came home to surf around online and to eat.
Tess came home and then Katy came home minutes later, and she's been upstairs talking to Erin ever since. So. Jealous.
I might have another mini-meltdown tonight. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment