Monday, January 24, 2011

January 24

Pretending to have class at 8 didn't work. I left at 8, but my fine parking skills allowed me to get a prime spot. I finished up my next art project during class, so that was cool. And I ended up buying Erin lunch because she forgot her wallet. Pricey, but that's okay. I like her. Graphics was dumb because the professor was gone and we watched a movie that was painful to sit through. Like, I was having a really hard time watching it. COM was hard to sit through too. And Sloan called me out on it too. It was funny, but embarrassing. I came home for a quick sec and then went to work. I was expecting it to be boring since I was closing with Rob and Amber, but it was actually really fun. We were being silly an it was great.
And that's pretty much it.

No comments: