Friday, January 14, 2011

January 14

Scout's in heat and it's sad. She's yowling and rolling all over the place and it sounds like she's crying. And I bet she's uber confused.
Erin and I went to Disneyland today, but before we did, we stopped to get gas and stopped by sbux. We finally made it to Disneyland around 1 and did Disney first, and then hopped over to CA Adventure. We did most of the good rides at Disney, but only played the Midway Games across the way. I would've loved to have gone on Screamin' and Tower of Terror, and all the other stuff for that matter, but no way was Erin gonna go on those and we were both pretty tired. We saw Jordan for a bit too, so that was nice.
We left early, stopped by In N Out on the way home, and were back by 9.

No comments: