Sunday, January 9, 2011

January 9

Sleeping in was fantastic and Erin came to cuddle as Katy was getting ready for dance, so that was cute. Erin and I talked for a little bit and then she went out shopping and I sat around on the computer until a little after 3, at which point Katy had been home for a while and Erin came back from her shopping trip.
I left for Pavillions to get things for dinner, came home to find Katy was back at rehearsal and Patrick Sajak had come over to visit Erin. Kinda Random. I made ribs, surfed around online, and then Katy made some corn and biscuits when she got home. Great family dinner to kick off second semester. I whipped up a batch of brownies and then we had our Christmas. It was really cute and we took pictures and everything. And Katy got me a really pretty necklace which I absolutely love. Great job, Kit Kat. After all that I went and gave Tim some brownies since it was his birthday and then went to a pointless e-board meeting for LSA.
When I came home, I kinda sorta helped Katy design her dunks, which means I just agreed to stuff, and then we watched The Nightmare Before Christmas. I love that movie.

No comments: