Monday, January 10, 2011

January 10

First day of school!
Katy and I both woke up at 7 to get ready for school this morning, except she had class at 8 and I had class at 8:30. I meant to go to Starbucks before class, but I was too busy primping and ended up getting to class a minute or two late. There was no parking. After introductory stuff, we got out early and I was able to meet up with Katy for a bit. She has a break between 10 and 12 and I have a break between 12 and 2, so we probably won't always get to spend that time together, but it worked out today. After Katy went to class, Erin got out of hers and met up with me for lunch. We decided that since we both have breaks on Mondays and Thursdays between 12 and 2, we'll have bi-weekly lunch dates.
Graphics went well, as I thought it would, and I was a little skeptical about COM, but I really like the professor, so now I'm excited. I came home, gave Katy her present, set up the Wii, and then surfed around and tried to keep warm.

No comments: