I didn't sleep all that well, I woke up to coyotes at like 3, and every hour after that, but I wasn't too terribly tired when I got to work. Work wasn't anything special. It wasn't slow, but it wasn't all that busy either. Oh, and Tim stepped down from shift. So it's looking like Jesse and I will get promoted faster than we thought. But I don't know. Maybe not. I ended up staying a few minutes late and was home a little after 3.
I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to keep myself busy and thought about going to get Daniel, several times, but I ended up going out to dinner with Tim. He's a good guy, but I'm never going to see him as more than that. I think he knows that, but it doesn't stop him from trying to change my mind. After some chatting, I came home and took one last look at 2010.
I truly believe 2011 will be my best year yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment