I came home and napped for an hour and then started getting ready for a field trip my ENG class was taking to the LA River. I was supposed to be one of the driver's but some people didn't show, so I was able to ride with some other people. The trip was a waste and we didn't get back until almost 6. Ridiculous. And because I was peeved about my day being wasted and extremely tired, I ended up snapping at Erin and Katy via text. It was fine with Erin, but I didn't like the way it ended with Katy.
I hung out with Erin for a bit when I got home and then we met up with Tim and Jesse at Island's for dinner. That part of my day was nice.
I spent the rest of the evening surfing around and getting ready for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment