Monday, November 15, 2010

November 15

I ended up sleeping on the couch, which is normally fine, but it was super cold and I woke up several time to curl up into a tighter ball. And I had a sore throat when I woke up, so that sucked. I ate and tried doing some homework, but it was taking me way longer than it should've. I got my HIST homework done just in time, but not in time to make an sbux stop before class. Class was only okay today and graphics was kind of dumb. But we got out early so I could skim the reading I had just in case we had a quiz in ENG. We didn't. And I was hardcore falling asleep. It wasn't good.
After class I hit up sbux and Ralphs and then started on dinner when I got home. Turkey burgers. It had been a while since I cooked, so I enjoyed it. I just wish I weren't so tired. I had an LSA meeting at 8:30 that I skipped in order to do some logistics stuff at home.

No comments: