Monday, November 1, 2010

November 1

I opened this morning, so that sucked a little bit. Maddie was late, so it was just me and Amariah until 8, and then Johnny showed up late a few minutes later. I don't know why, but the morning went by really quickly.
I didn't finish my homework the night before, so I was hoping to get it done after work, but I needed to go pay rent, so I didn't have time for homework. I have to be more responsible with my time management so I get everything done. I don't like stressing out and being tired all the time.
I came home, changed, read, went back to sbux, and then went to class. HIST was just okay, but ART was fun. And I stayed awake and spoke up a little in ENG.
When I got home, I started on Wednesday's ENG homework while Katy choreographed for Dance Team, and then Erin started dinner when she got home. I had an LSA e-board meeting at 8, but we didn't start eating until 8:01, and then I had an LSA meeting at 8:30, but that didn't happen. We were silly and made caramel apples after dinner and then went back to what we were doing.
The day kind of started out crappy just because I was so tired and stressed, but I'm happy with how it ended.

No comments: