Friday, November 12, 2010

November 12

Work wasn't too bad, but it was long. My shift went by quickly though. I was working with good people. I worked until 3:15 and then came home and napped for about 45 minutes because I was too tired to go to lacrosse. I got ready for the basketball game and then I convinced Tim to take me. It was his first one and he loved it. I'm glad. Katy came and sat with us after she was done performing and then we all went to the PIT show afterwards. Katy went to go choreograph and then Tim took me home so I could get ready to go to some party as Josh's house. I wouldn't have gone had I not thought Neil was going to be there. It ended up getting broken up before midnight, before Neil came, so I just went home. Kind of a waste. Katy and I ended up going to bed at the same time, so that was nice.

No comments: