Thursday, November 18, 2010

November 18

I actually slept in a little bit and it was great. Scout and I cuddled and everything.
I got to work on my paper and then got ready for school.
I wanted to go to school early, so I ended up hitching a ride with Katy. Graphics was cancelled, so I was done right after history.
I got a good chunk of my paper done before class and was able to finish it in no time after Katy and I got home and had lunch.
I should've gone to turn it in as soon as I was done, but that meant waiting around for 3 hours until ADV, so I just sat around home instead.
I went to turn in my paper before ADV, but the office was closed. That sucked.
ADV was short and sweet so I was home early.
Katy I went to Jack in the Box for dinner, even though I really would've like to have met up with Tim and Jesse at Coogies.
Tim asked if I wanted to blaze, and I did, but I told him no.
I didn't want Erin or Katy to get mad. Maybe they wouldn't have. I don't know.
I sat around the freezing house for a while before finally getting ready for bed.

No comments: