I came home and changed and then got to school early partly to print stuff for english and partly to spend time with Katy who had finished her test early. I would've told her good luck, but I forgot about it. Whoops. Class was okay, but I was kind of over some of the comments people were making. They were dumb. Graphics went well and I got a good chunk of my second illustration done. English went by pretty quickly too, so that was nice.
It was just me and Katy for dinner, which was nice and sad at the same time. She made steak and squash, which was quite tasty. I hadn't eaten anything all day, so I was loving having real food. After dinner, Katy and I gave Scout a bath since she had a little outburst of fleas. She was a sad sight, but I think it was beneficial. Katy left for a Songfest meeting, I cuddle with Scout for a bit, and then I went to a pointless LSA meeting. They all seem pretty pointless actually. I came back home and cuddled with Scout and I attempted to read for History, but then I realized I was thinking of entirely different things and not focusing on what I was reading. I decided to go to bed instead, but that wasn't working out. I had too much on my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment