Thursday, November 4, 2010

November 3

For what might have been the first time all year, Katy was out of the house before I woke up at 7. I don't think it'll happen again this semester. She had a photoshoot to do and I had lacrosse practice. I still don't know how to play. Whatevs. I'll figure it out.
Convo after practice was long, I came back home to shower, and then I went back to school to do a photoshoot for my ad campaign. Peter is wonderful and I love him. After I was done with that stuff, I headed over to the beach for a few hours. Devyn joined me, so that was nice. He seems like a good guy and he was easy to talk to and I hope we hang out again. Maybe even go out on a date.
English was kind of dumb, but I got through it without falling asleep.
I came home and worked on my illustration for graphics and then went back to school for Riptide 101. That was kind of dumb too. I headed over to the library after the meeting and worked on my illustration some more and then Katy picked me up after she was done with dance and we went to Roscoe's. I was a little afraid we weren't going to make it on time, but we did, so that was great. We inhaled our food and were back home by 1.

No comments: