Opening wasn't too bad considering it was day 4, and it also helped knowing I was only working until 9. I figured I'd get home, sleep until whenever, shower, and then tackle what was left of the day. I got to work with Courtney for the first time in forever, so that was nice. I really like her. I wish she wasn't leaving Pepperdine. Anyway, I got off worked at 9 as planned, headed over to CVS to get some kitty cat crunchies, and then proceeded home.
I had way too much coffee, so I wasn't sleepy enough to force myself to nap. My plan of napping turned into a plan of cleaning, so as I was making my last trip out to the garage to empty out the numerous trash cans in the house, I closed the door to make sure Scout stayed put, but then realized it was locked. I texted Katy telling her I locked myself out and she said she'd come home as soon as she could, but as soon as she could meant after breakfast with Chris at 11:45. I just expected more from her. I would've dropped what I was doing to let either of you in the house and I figured she'd do the same. She didn't end up getting home until 1:30.
After showering and surfing around the internet, I cooled off a bit. Katy went to take Isabela to Ralphs and then came back home with her. Katy and I had planned on going shopping and to go see a movie, so now Isabela was tagging along too. We ended up spending a fair amount of time analyzing out Myers Briggs personality types, which was interesting. I'm an ISTJ, Isabela's and INFP, and I think Katy is an ENFP.
We finally ventured out, ate at the Cheesecake Factory where I was being really silly, realized all the stores I needed to go to were closed, and then walked around for a while until Burlesque started at 10. It was cheesy, but I liked it. I wish I could sing and dance. I can run and read music. It isn't really the same.
We dropped Isabela off at school and then came home were we promptly got ready for bed.
Long day.
I had way too much coffee, so I wasn't sleepy enough to force myself to nap. My plan of napping turned into a plan of cleaning, so as I was making my last trip out to the garage to empty out the numerous trash cans in the house, I closed the door to make sure Scout stayed put, but then realized it was locked. I texted Katy telling her I locked myself out and she said she'd come home as soon as she could, but as soon as she could meant after breakfast with Chris at 11:45. I just expected more from her. I would've dropped what I was doing to let either of you in the house and I figured she'd do the same. She didn't end up getting home until 1:30.
After showering and surfing around the internet, I cooled off a bit. Katy went to take Isabela to Ralphs and then came back home with her. Katy and I had planned on going shopping and to go see a movie, so now Isabela was tagging along too. We ended up spending a fair amount of time analyzing out Myers Briggs personality types, which was interesting. I'm an ISTJ, Isabela's and INFP, and I think Katy is an ENFP.
We finally ventured out, ate at the Cheesecake Factory where I was being really silly, realized all the stores I needed to go to were closed, and then walked around for a while until Burlesque started at 10. It was cheesy, but I liked it. I wish I could sing and dance. I can run and read music. It isn't really the same.
We dropped Isabela off at school and then came home were we promptly got ready for bed.
Long day.
Thanksgiving
Katy and I set our alarms for 6 because she wanted to "wake up early, watch the parade, and cuddle." She wasn't ready to get out of bed until 7, so I went downstairs, scoped out the situation, and came back to bed after finding out that the parade wasn't being shown live. The extra 2 hours of sleep were nice.
At 9, we did in fact watch the parade and cuddle. Scout even joined in and it was adorable. We were planning on leaving the house around 11:30, but we didn't start getting ready until 10:45, so we didn't leave until noon. That's okay though. I was super anxious and excited to get to my grandparents' house and was relieved that there was no traffic on the way there. We got there a little after 1, waited for my uncle and his girlfriend and Chris to show up, and then came the food. Oh, the glorious food. Oh! But before that, Katy took shots with my family and it was cute. After we ate, my grandpa took us "kids" out in the backyard and gave Chris a tour since Katy already got one on Easter and I obviously know what's in the backyard.
After our food settled a little, I took my mom, Katy, and Chris to go see Harry Potter. 2 thumbs up. I liked it better than the last one. We got back to my grandparents' house around 7, had some dessert, sat around for a while, and then Katy, Chris and I headed out around 8:30.
It was a really good Thanksgiving and I didn't think it was awkward at all.
There was traffic on the way home, we passed 2 really bad accidents, and I even ended up getting rear ended. A car was on my ass for forever while we were in stop and go traffic so Katy turned around and made eye contact with the guy, but a few minutes later he hit me. Hard. Or at least it felt like it. And I know how to drive, so I was far enough away from the car in front of me, so I didn't hit that one. Fortunately, there was no damage to my car, but I was kind of shaken up and pissed.
Katy and I got home a little after 10, got ready for bed, and then sat around under our heating blankets.
At 9, we did in fact watch the parade and cuddle. Scout even joined in and it was adorable. We were planning on leaving the house around 11:30, but we didn't start getting ready until 10:45, so we didn't leave until noon. That's okay though. I was super anxious and excited to get to my grandparents' house and was relieved that there was no traffic on the way there. We got there a little after 1, waited for my uncle and his girlfriend and Chris to show up, and then came the food. Oh, the glorious food. Oh! But before that, Katy took shots with my family and it was cute. After we ate, my grandpa took us "kids" out in the backyard and gave Chris a tour since Katy already got one on Easter and I obviously know what's in the backyard.
After our food settled a little, I took my mom, Katy, and Chris to go see Harry Potter. 2 thumbs up. I liked it better than the last one. We got back to my grandparents' house around 7, had some dessert, sat around for a while, and then Katy, Chris and I headed out around 8:30.
It was a really good Thanksgiving and I didn't think it was awkward at all.
There was traffic on the way home, we passed 2 really bad accidents, and I even ended up getting rear ended. A car was on my ass for forever while we were in stop and go traffic so Katy turned around and made eye contact with the guy, but a few minutes later he hit me. Hard. Or at least it felt like it. And I know how to drive, so I was far enough away from the car in front of me, so I didn't hit that one. Fortunately, there was no damage to my car, but I was kind of shaken up and pissed.
Katy and I got home a little after 10, got ready for bed, and then sat around under our heating blankets.
Friday November 26
I actually got to sleep in until 9, so that was really nice. Katy didn't wake up until 11 though. I don't know how she does it. We both got ready for our days, I started homework and she started packing, and then Chris showed up around 2. I probably should've gone downstairs to say hello and goodbye, but I was caught up in editing a radio ad and my hair was still wet and stuff. I did say bye to Katy though.
When I was done editing, I finished getting ready and set out to 3rd Street. Finding parking was a pain, but I eventually managed to get into a parking structure. It was one of the new ones by the mall and they had cool lights letting you know where there were empty spots. And that mall is pretty cool too. 3rd Street was packed and full of crazies, but I made it out alive with everything I set out for. Stuff to make key caps for my ADV project and an outfit for my pitch.
I stopped by work on the way home to pick up my check and see my schedule for next week. I work 5 days, open 4, for a total of 31 hours. That's not really okay. And I have an 8 hour shift on Saturday that I don't think I'll be able to work since I'm supposed to do some service project for ENG. Dumb.
I stopped by the bank to deposit my check and an old one from school and then finally headed home. I cuddled with Scout for a bit, ate Katy's leftovers from the Cheesecake Factory, and then got to work on those key caps while watching Parenthood. I started some of my graphics homework, watched some more Parenthood, and then got ready for bed.
When I was done editing, I finished getting ready and set out to 3rd Street. Finding parking was a pain, but I eventually managed to get into a parking structure. It was one of the new ones by the mall and they had cool lights letting you know where there were empty spots. And that mall is pretty cool too. 3rd Street was packed and full of crazies, but I made it out alive with everything I set out for. Stuff to make key caps for my ADV project and an outfit for my pitch.
I stopped by work on the way home to pick up my check and see my schedule for next week. I work 5 days, open 4, for a total of 31 hours. That's not really okay. And I have an 8 hour shift on Saturday that I don't think I'll be able to work since I'm supposed to do some service project for ENG. Dumb.
I stopped by the bank to deposit my check and an old one from school and then finally headed home. I cuddled with Scout for a bit, ate Katy's leftovers from the Cheesecake Factory, and then got to work on those key caps while watching Parenthood. I started some of my graphics homework, watched some more Parenthood, and then got ready for bed.
Saturday November 27
My alarm went off at 4:25 as planned, only when I looked at my phone, a text from Tim at 11:56 popped up, so I thought I had hours left to sleep. My phone tricked me. I left my cocoon of warmth and got ready for work. Our house was painfully cold and I didn’t stop shivering until I got to work. And that was only because I had the heather blasting. As soon as I opened my car door, I was painfully cold again. I either eventually warmed up or I got used to the prickly cold feeling. It might have been a little bit of both.
I was tired and crampy at work, but other than that it went well. It was busy, but Yeltsin, Candice, and I had it covered. And Candice is 23. She sure doesn’t act like it. Johnny came in at 9 and I left when I was supposed to, even though I said I would stay since we were short a person. Hopefully things worked out.
Scout and I cuddled for a bit after I got home and I really wanted to get back into my warm bed since the house was still freezing, but I couldn’t. I had things to do and people to see. I was originally supposed to see Tangled with Tania and Rebecca, but as I was making my way down towards home, I sent Daniel and Breanna an invite too. Daniel was out in Long Beach with some friends but Breanna was in. And Rebecca bailed because she has strep throat. Because Rebecca is a hypochondriac to the max and back, I’m guessing it was just a sore throat. Whatever. It’s not like I miss her or anything. So it ended up being me, Breanna, Tania, and Tania’s little sister. Good deal. The movie was funny and it was great to be with Tania and Breanna again. I missed them. I wish I saw them more often.
After the movie I stopped by my dad’s to pick up my tags for my car and met their new cat, Boomerang. She’s big and boring. She fits in. That house is pretty boring. I weasled my way out of dinner and headed over to my grandparents’ house for leftovers. I probably ate as much as I did on Thursday and then went over to my mom’s to see my animals. I missed them so much. Diva was loving the attention, Rico acted like he was too cool for school, and Romeo was a little slow to warm up to me, but he finally did. I didn’t want to leave, but I had to.
As soon as I got on the freeway, it started to rain, but I still made it home safe and sound and in good time. I had stuff to do, but I was tired, so I just got ready for bed and caught up on some TV.
I was tired and crampy at work, but other than that it went well. It was busy, but Yeltsin, Candice, and I had it covered. And Candice is 23. She sure doesn’t act like it. Johnny came in at 9 and I left when I was supposed to, even though I said I would stay since we were short a person. Hopefully things worked out.
Scout and I cuddled for a bit after I got home and I really wanted to get back into my warm bed since the house was still freezing, but I couldn’t. I had things to do and people to see. I was originally supposed to see Tangled with Tania and Rebecca, but as I was making my way down towards home, I sent Daniel and Breanna an invite too. Daniel was out in Long Beach with some friends but Breanna was in. And Rebecca bailed because she has strep throat. Because Rebecca is a hypochondriac to the max and back, I’m guessing it was just a sore throat. Whatever. It’s not like I miss her or anything. So it ended up being me, Breanna, Tania, and Tania’s little sister. Good deal. The movie was funny and it was great to be with Tania and Breanna again. I missed them. I wish I saw them more often.
After the movie I stopped by my dad’s to pick up my tags for my car and met their new cat, Boomerang. She’s big and boring. She fits in. That house is pretty boring. I weasled my way out of dinner and headed over to my grandparents’ house for leftovers. I probably ate as much as I did on Thursday and then went over to my mom’s to see my animals. I missed them so much. Diva was loving the attention, Rico acted like he was too cool for school, and Romeo was a little slow to warm up to me, but he finally did. I didn’t want to leave, but I had to.
As soon as I got on the freeway, it started to rain, but I still made it home safe and sound and in good time. I had stuff to do, but I was tired, so I just got ready for bed and caught up on some TV.
Sunday November 28
I seriously contemplated not going to work this morning because I was just so happy in my bed. However, I did force myself to get out of my happy place and into the cold. It wasn't as cold as the morning before, but it was still cold. Opening with Yeltsin went well as usual, then Candice came in at 7:30, and then Johnny came in at 9:30. And that was the crew until Yeltsin and I left at 2 and Tim came in. Loooong shift.
And then I came home and Katy was home, so that was nice. I missed her. I know it was only for like 2 days, but still. I kind of had the rest of my day planned out in terms of what I would get done and when, but it didn't work out that way. I don't really mind though. What needed to get done got done and I'll do the rest of it later.
Then Target happened and that was fun. Christmas! Our house is going to be so cute and wonderful and happy. It might help me from being so incredibly lonely and sad over break.
Then In-N-Out happened which was also fun aside from waiting for my CHEESEburger for forever.
Then we went on a mini adventure and drove around those shopping centers and then made our way to pick up Erin. The conversation between those two on the way back was great. So incredibly weird, but great. I enjoyed it, even though I didn't know what was going on 85% percent of the time.
Ummm... and then we came home, Katy decorated, and then we all got ready for bed and lived happily ever after.
And then I came home and Katy was home, so that was nice. I missed her. I know it was only for like 2 days, but still. I kind of had the rest of my day planned out in terms of what I would get done and when, but it didn't work out that way. I don't really mind though. What needed to get done got done and I'll do the rest of it later.
Then Target happened and that was fun. Christmas! Our house is going to be so cute and wonderful and happy. It might help me from being so incredibly lonely and sad over break.
Then In-N-Out happened which was also fun aside from waiting for my CHEESEburger for forever.
Then we went on a mini adventure and drove around those shopping centers and then made our way to pick up Erin. The conversation between those two on the way back was great. So incredibly weird, but great. I enjoyed it, even though I didn't know what was going on 85% percent of the time.
Ummm... and then we came home, Katy decorated, and then we all got ready for bed and lived happily ever after.
Monday November 29
Waking up to open wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be considering I didn't get a whole lot of sleep. Opening sucked though. I hate opening with Amariah. She tries to talk to me and stuff, which is fine, I get it, but I don't want to talk to anyone that early in the morning. I'm not a morning person so it sucks that I only work mornings. Dumb. And she always leaves me on the floor by myself and then I can't do everything that needs to get done, and then we get behind, and then I get stressed out that things aren't done that should be done. Maddie came in at 7 and saved me though. I really like working with her. And then Yeltsin came in at 7:30 and made it even better. He even asked me about opening with Amariah. He knows how bad she is. Hady came in at 8, which wasn't a big deal, and then Johnny came in at 9.
I was planning on taking a nap when I got home, but nap time turned into mess with my bangs for an eternity and swiffer the floor time. No big. History wasn't as fun as I was hoping it would be, there weren't a whole lot of opportunities for smart ass remarks, plus I was tired. Graphics wasn't all that special and english was hard to sit through as usual.
Home was good. I put all my stuff away that I had downstairs and then Katy made dinner and Yeltsin and Maddie came over. It was fun and interesting. After dinner Maddie and I made banana bread. That was fun and interesting too. Katy left for dance, we watched some YouTube, and then Maddie and Yeltsin left. That was about it for the evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment