Sunday, November 14, 2010

November 14

I got to sleep in a little bit and I tried doing some homework, but that didn't really work out too well. Before I knew it, it was time for my staff meeting which went way longer than it should've. And it was some stuff that we really didn't have to go over, but I guess it's good that we did. Erin was out by the pool when I got home and Katy got home right after me. I showered and then tried getting more homework done, but that wasn't really working out too well. I started primping around 3 and was supposed to go over to Hannah's at 5, but she bailed, so I was on my own for the rest of the night. But it worked out. I pulled it together. My hair wasn't as big and curly as I wanted it, but it was sufficient.
Meeting up with Neil and the bus ride there was kind of awkward since we don't really know each other, but it was endearing at the same time. I think we both understood that it was kind of awkward and we were going through all the first date questions, but it was cute. He was cute. We rolled up to ECCO around 8:30 and then the fun began. It was the perfect size for the amount of people we had, the music was good, and the vibe was great. It was exactly what I needed. I needed a night to feel pretty and flirt and let loose. The night ended around 11, but we didn't get back until a little after 12. Unfortunately, Neil didn't walk me to my car, but that's okay. I'd still go out with him if he asked.
I got home around 12:30 and thought about reading for ENG, but I just couldn't. I didn't have enough energy in me.
Im going to formal and dont know what time im coming back, so im posting now. i'll elaborate tomorrow.

No comments: