Tuesday, November 2, 2010
November 2
I opened with Yeltsin this morning, so that meant clocking in a few minutes early. Yeltsin's real chill, but I can't keep up a conversation with him as well as I can with everyone else. But that's okay. I'm not really a big talker in the morning anyway. Or ever. Maddie came in, then Johnny, then Emory. Katy and Erin both stopped by, individually, so that was nice. I worked until 11 and then made my way over to meet with my advertising group. We didn't do anything. I could've gone home and slept for an hour. I did go home early though. I downloaded Photoshop and got to work on my advertising homework. It didn't come out all that well, but that's okay. Class was kind of dumb and then I went and worked out on the track. I'm out of shape. I came home, ate, did some homework, and then went to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment