HIST was cancelled, so I got to chillax around the house and work on my ART homework until class at 2. Class was kind of boring, but I found myself being sucked into my project. I didn't mind though. It was fun.
After class I came back home for a little bit and didn't really do anything. I should've napped, but maybe not since I wanted to be able to fall asleep quickly. That really hasn't been a problem as of late. ADV was dumb, and I really should've been paying attention, but I wasn't. I feel bad, but I try and act like I'm a good student. We were dismissed early so we could meet with our groups and we actually got some work done. Our radio script and video storyboard are dunzo.
We met until maybe 8:15 and then I went to go get gas and then to CVS and then to Sbux. As I was pulling into the parking lot, Devyn was pulling out. We just missed each other. I was hoping I'd catch him. That's okay though.
I came back home a little after 9 and didn't really know what to do with myself so I got ready for bed and posted this.
No comments:
Post a Comment