Work wasn't too bad, but it kind of was at the same time. Well, it was going to be bad because a shift wasn't covered, but I got out in time.
I came home and got ready for my day, read, fell asleep, and then read some more before going to graphics. HIST was cancelled, which was a bummer, but also a relief because that would've meant more reading. ART was kind of a waste, but that's okay. ENG was difficult to sit through as per usual, but I made it out alive.
When I got home, Katy and I made breakfast for dinner. She was in charge of the pancakes, I was in charge of the bacon. I think there's something about bisquick that just doesn't work out with me. The pancakes reminded me a little too much of Jennifer's but they were still better. I definitely prefer Aunt Jemima's.
Katy had a paper to finish and I showered since I smelled like coffee AND bacon, and then I just kind of roamed around online for the rest of the evening. Real eventful.
No comments:
Post a Comment