When I got tired of watching Parenthood, I showered, forgot that I had lacrosse, and then met up with Katy for lunch at John's Garden. I don't know why I suggested John's Garden. I'm not really a fan. I came back home to check the light bulbs in the garage and then I set out for Home Depot. I got what I needed and then got lots of things I didn't need at Target.
On the way home I started thinking about my relationships with certain people. It was bumming me out and I knew I should stop, but I didn't. I tried concentrating on the music I was listening to, but that didn't work either. Erin was home by the time I got back so we talked about our weekends a little bit and then I went downstairs to read for ENG. I was thinking about going for a drive to finish thinking, but that didn't happen. Katy and I planned on going on a burger run, so she saved me. But not before talking to Erin for a while. I really wish Katy and I could talk like that. I'm definitely jealous of that aspect of their relationship. Anyway, the burger run was a success and my double was delicious. We were kinda being silly when we got home, decided on what we were doing for dinner the following day and then got ready for bed.
Great Weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment