Saturday, November 6, 2010

November 6

I had planned on having the day off, but I didn't want to call Cross Creek and ask for someone to cover for me, so I ended up switching with Pari and opened. Dumb. The first part of the morning went by really quickly, but then there was a HUGE rush and Johnny and Yeltsin were nowhere to be found, so I was stuck on register and Pari was stuck on bar. I was stressing out. I was scheduled to work until 12:30, but I peaced out early so I could get to school for our game.
I was super nervous and expecting the game to be embarrassing, but I think we played really well for never all being together before. I'm proud of us. And I kind of wish I had asked people to come. Erin said she creeped and stopped by for a bit and I wouldn't be surprised if Katy had too. We lost, but I had fun, so that's really I care about.
I had time to go home and change before work, so that was nice. Work went like it normally does. Set-up was done quickly so we got to sit around for a long time. And the actual game went quickly since we dominated. Full takedown sucked, but there was a lot of us, so that helped.
I came home and chatted with Erin for a while and didn't end up going to bed until after midnight, even though I was soooo tired.

No comments: