I came back home to unwind for a sec and change and then I was off to school to meet with my ADV group. We got some stuff done, but we realized we weren't going to have it all done by this weekend. That's okay. We'll have most of it done. Class went okay. We got another A on our project, so that was good.
After class I went to Ralphs and to Sbux to get caffeine so I could do homework and to get my tips, but I also checked my work schedule. I got Thanksgiving off like I wanted, but I open 5 out of the 7 days of the week. My heart sank, I teared up, and then I just got mad. Tim said it was because I got Thursday and Friday off, but that's kind of shitty. I was planning on asking Amariah for 2 days off before Christmas for school and then a week off after Christmas so I could go visit Erin or Katy, but I think I'm just going to end up staying here. We're expected to work 2 holidays, so if I took a week off, that leaves Christmas Eve and Christmas. I could open Christmas Eve, but who wants to work on Christmas? And I don't think I'd be going anywhere over break anyway. Erin doesn't think she's going to be home and I don't think Katy would've invited me anyway. Not with how our relationship has been this year. She deserves a month away from me. I need to figure it out soon though.
No comments:
Post a Comment