Thursday, November 11, 2010

November 10

I woke up at 6:30, but then I realized I had another hour to sleep. That was easy. I started getting ready, registered for my classes, and then went with Gianna to practice. I've improved a lot since I started, but I'm not exactly at the point where I'd like to be. I think part of it is because I've been missing some practices.
I came back home, tried to nap but failed, and then tried to get some work done before going to class at 4. I had a Riptide meeting at 6:30, as well as a meeting with my ADV group, so I did Riptide and then came back for 30 minutes before going to ICC at 8. My ADV group ended up staying until the library closed at 3 and I had every intention on staying in the HAWC to finish all my homework, but I just couldn't. I was too tired. I got home around 4 and crashed.

No comments: