I didn't want to wake up to open, but I did it anyway. And as I was on my way to work, I started thinking about the relationship between Katy and I and I started to bum myself out and get mad. But then I realized what was going on, so I stopped myself. Opening wasn't too bad and my shift went by really quickly. I was soooo wired by the time I got off work. I was still pretty hyper when I got home, so I was being silly with Erin and Scout. Mostly Scout. I should've taken a nap, but I didn't. And I should've left the house sooner, but I didn't. I left a little before 1 and met up with Devyn for lunch at John's Garden. I was expecting him to pay, but he didn't. That's okay though. Lunch was nice and so was the conversation and we hugged goodbye, so that was new. I probably shouldn't have ventured out after lunch, but I did. I went to Topanga, got lost for a bit, and then went to Dick's to get some compression shorts and a good sports bra. I meant to get a new mouthguard too, but I forgot. I was late to work, but it didn't really matter. Set up went well and I got stuck working tickets which sucked. It was soooo boring. I helped Kevin for the second half and helped with takedown before coming home. When I got home Erin was asking me about Devyn, but I wasn't really in the mood. I showered and then came back downstairs to surf around a bit and blog before bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment