I started having a breakdown. I was just too tired to function and then Katy and I started texting about it, which I think was ultimately a good thing. She came home a little before 4 and I would've like to have actually talked, but we didn't. We stayed away from each other until I left for the library at 7:30 to do advertising stuff. Erin was concerned and asked if she could make me an appointment for the counseling center, but I told her no. I stopped by sbux to refuel and then went home to put my glasses on, and then I went back to Payson to write that paper. It didn't work. I was too worked up and had too much on my mind so I came home. I wanted to talk to Katy, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment