Thursday, November 11, 2010

November 11

So I woke up 7:30 to start and finish all my ish, which I was able to do by 10, my goal, but then things didn't turn out so well from there. People were coming over to see the house at 2:30, so Scout needed to leave, so I took her to Caroline's. I was going to be late to class, but it turned out that Caroline needed help getting stuff done, so I just skipped class, helped her out, and watched the kitties. I left for graphics, but there was absolutely no parking, so I got frustrated and decided not to go. It was stupid. Katy let me know when the coast was clear, so then I came home. It was tense between us and I hated it.
I left for my pitch, which went incredibly well, and I was hoping Katy and I would go out afterwards to dinner and to go shopping, but our vibe just wasn't working, so she opted to stay home and get stuff done. I cried the entire way to the mall but felt better after I saw how cute I looked in the dress thought I ultimately bought for formal.
I stopped by sbux on the way home, but nobody fun was working. I came home and awkwardly sat on the couch with Katy and ended up going to bed fairly early.

No comments: