Monday, October 11, 2010

10/10/10

Today was much better than the past few days.
I went to bed in a crappy mood, but I woke up okay. And work was early, but good too. It was just me, Claudia, and Maddie for the longest, but then Chris showed up. Grace was supposed to work, but never came in. And it turns out I'm covering part of her opening shift tomorrow. Dumb.
Lacrosse went well too. There were only 3 girls, but it worked. I think I'm starting to get the hang of it.
LSA went well. Not super important though.
Home was good. I got some reading in and hung out with Kate, Erin, and Katy for a bit and the Flowers sisters made dinner. Delish. I read some more and then Katy and I ventured out to Diddy Riese. It was nice just hanging out with her. I feel like we don't do that any more. And we touched on the issue of me being off the past few days, but we didn't delve into it like I was hoping. We didn't/don't need to, I just think it would've been good. I'd like to have a car talk with Katy one day. Shoot, I'd like to just talk to Katy for real one day.

No comments: