Katy and I were talking when we went to bed, only I don't really remember what I was talking to her about. I was hardcore falling asleep. I think I said sorry a lot and I think I was talking about not talking to her but wanting to, only I'm not sure. I just don't know. Katy said she remembers what we talked about, but she didn't fill me in. I didn't ask her to and I think it's too late to ask her now. That's okay. I guess it wasn't super important.
I woke up early to cover the first 3 hours of Grace's shift, which was deep cleaning. I think that's why she wanted me to cover for her. Whatevs.
I came home around 8:30, did homework, got ready for school, and headed out around 11. HIST was kind of boring, I was lost in ART, and ENG was hard to get through. I crashed for a little bit on the couch, Katy made dinner, and then we all went to Mal-Yo around 9.
I took Katy to dance, Erin and Kate went to the movies, and I came home and did random stuff when I should've been sleeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment