Saturday, October 9, 2010

October 8

I went to bed in a crappy mood, but I was excited for Disneyland the next day.
I woke up fine, but that changed when Erin texted me asking when Katy and I were leaving and if I was okay with Chris AND Isabela coming. I didn't know Isabela was coming. I was fine with Chris coming, even though I knew I'd feel weird, and I guess I was fine with Isabela coming. Erin said her reason for inviting Isabela was because she didn't want things to feel weird with just me her and Chris. Apparently she didn't know Daniel was coming. That put a damper on my morning, but whatever.
Katy left to go choreograph as I was getting ready for the day, and then she asked if it was okay if Isabela could go. She already planned on her coming, so I had to say yes. Not that I wouldn't have anyway. I just thought it was funny that she asked even though she was already coming.
After I got ready I headed over to the bank, Starbucks, and then came back home. Katy and I left soon after, 12, to go pick Isabela up. Traffic sucked, so it took way longer than it should've, and then our pit stop at Halloween Club was a bust.
I just wasn't very happy about the whole situation. Ideally, Katy and I would've left kind of early, had some roommate bonding time in the car, at Halloween Club, and at Disneyland before the boys got there. We got into Disneyland at 3, I was pissed, the boys showed up, and then we only got on Indiana Jones and Space Mountain because it was crowded and the park closed early. Having Daniel there made things a million times better though. I just felt bad for Isabela being the odd one out. I didn't want anyone to feel that way. We headed over to California Adventure where it was much of the same. Long lines and unhappiness. Daniel left early, so then it was just me and the Skyline gang. It wasn't terrible awkward, but I was still unhappy about the situation.
I should've stayed home. I would've had more fun.
I think mostly I'm just frustrated. And I wish Katy would ask me about it, but I don't think she will. And I need her to push even when it seems like I don't want to. I need to talk to her, but I can't do it without some help.

No comments: