I opened with Hannah, which was fun, and I got home around 11. I meant to take a one hour nap and then go help out LSA at 2, but ended up sleeping until 3, with intermittent breaks in between. Whoops. I spent the rest of my afternoon surfing around online looking for costume ideas. I've decided that I'm going to be Kat Von D. I think I could pull that one off and I think I can pull it off well. I just need to order some sleeves and go buy some chunky boots and I'll be good to go.
Class was just okay. We had a guest speaker, I remembered him from freshman year, and he was kind of informative, but not really. And then we kind of went over copywriting, but we didn't really have time for that. And we didn't have group time after, only we did. Taylore split right as class got out, as always, Jordan left because she had to, and Caroline, Emily, and I stayed behind to talk to Ginger. We didn't do as poorly on our draft as I thought we did. We ended up getting an A and she said that we were the group that was the most ahead. She gave us some pointers and I ended up leaving with a good sense of where we stand compared to everyone else. We could totally win the pitch competition.
I was expecting to come home, debrief Katy about my day and then go off on a burger run, but nobody was home. Erin came home from school a little after I did, and then Katy didn't come home until later. She had Blue and Orange Madness rehearsal. There was still plenty of time to get burgers, but I think she forgot. She went and called Chris instead. I finished reading for English, went on a drive to calm down a bit, and then came back home around midnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment