I had an early start, I opened with Amariah and Yeltsin, and I'm about ready to call it a night.
The past few times I've opened with Amariah, she lets me run the floor until whoever comes in next comes in. It's great that she thinks I'm responsible enough to do that, and I can handle it, but it was really busy today and I just couldn't do it. It was busy all morning. And we were running out of stuff, so that didn't help either. I was supposed to get off at 9, but ended up staying close til 10, so that sucked.
I came home, changed, and then went to school to meet up for advertising at 11. There was no parking, so we opted for Caroline's apartment. As soon as we, me, Jordan, and Emily, got there, the power went out. No power meant no internet, which made it hard to be productive. We kind of threw around some ideas, but ended up calling it quits an hour later.
I came home and surfed around for a while and then went to Lily's to pick up lunch for me and Katy. I ended up staying longer than planned, but I think that was okay. I enjoy spending time with her.
I hit up the library for a little bit to work on homework for graphics and then went to class. I spent the whole time surfing around online, but I tried to pay attention. Our group met up for a few minutes after class and we were actually productive, after Stu left.
I came home, ate, showered, and tried to read, but just wasn't feeling it.
I ended up in a weird mood. I hate when that happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment