I woke up for lacrosse practice at 7:30 and went to convo with some of the girls afterwards. I don’t know why, but I didn’t really feel like sitting with Katy, so I didn’t bring my phone in.
I met up with Tim at 11 and hiked solstice. It took longer than expected and was hotter than expected, but it was fun.
I came home, showered, and then went to English, which was super hard to sit through.
I came home again to grab all my homework, went to school for a riptide meeting, and then I went to ICC.
I spent the rest of my evening working on homework in Payson and the hawc.
I’m super stressed.
10/14
work kind of sucked, but I was able to leave super early. 9.
I came home, finished my ad, and then went to school a little early to study some more for my history midterm. I don't feel super comfy about it, but I think I did well enough. I finished with enough time to have some lunch with Erin and Josh and then went to graphics where we had a guest speaker. Well, Ginger had a guest speaker and we were her guests.
After class I went down to Payson to finish my write-up for my project and then had drama with printing, so I was late to class. We presented our ads, watched a short movie about colours, and then we were done. I came home and tried to do homework, but failed. I was too tired. And Katy and I were kind of snappy all day, so it was a tad bit tense when she got home. I ended up leaving for Payson, but after some texting and some nausea, I came back home and Katy and I talked things out.
I hope things get better.
No comments:
Post a Comment