It got kind of busy, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle.
And now I found out Courtney's leaving after this semester. Real good.
I came home, got ready for school, read as much as I could, and then went to HIST.
I figured class would be a good indicator of how the relationship between me and Katy was doing, and I think it's doing okay. We were silly and it was genuine from my end, and I think it was genuine from hers too.
Graphics was stupid. I stayed up late doing homework and it turns out class was cancelled. Well, we were supposed to watch a movie with a sub, but the movie disappeared, so then class was cancelled.
I ended up between the HAWC and the Sandbar trying to finish my reading for ENG, but ended up 10 pages short. Not that it mattered anyway. I was hard core falling asleep. It was really bad. During our break I ran up some stairs and did some push ups to try and wake me up a bit, but it only lasted so long.
I was by myself until I left for my LSA e-Board meeting at 8, which was kind of dumb. When I got home, everyone was home, including Josh.
I spent some time talking to Devyn via fb, Katy tried doing homework, Josh left, and then Katy left for dance.
Erin and I spent a good hour or so talking about stuff. Apparently Katy didn't give her the same version of Friday that I gave. Katy left out some crucial details like the fact that they were having sex. That's the MAIN detail. I think I changed the dynamic of the house by telling Erin that, but she needed to know. And she was siding with Katy, but now she definitely sees where I'm coming from and thinks I reacted like I should've.
I meant to shower and be in bed by 10, but that didn't happen. It's 11:34 already. Whoops.
No comments:
Post a Comment