Scout came to cuddle right as I was supposed to be getting out of bed, as usual, and because she felt extra soft, I seriously considered not getting up. But I did. I got ready for work and opened with Emory and Candice, and then Courtney came in at 5. I like Courtney. I'm sad that she's leaving next semester. She's a good person. Pari and Jesse came in later, but I didn't really talk to them too much. I don't know why.
I got off at 9:30 and then came home and got ready for school. I had intended on going to school early to print stuff, but the print center wasn't cooperating, so I stayed home for a few extra minutes and then stopped by work to get some caffeine. Whenever I go in in real people clothes, everyone gets a big kick out of it. It makes me happy. I like the people I work with.
Class was just okay. We watched a movie, but we didn't really go over new material. It was okay I guess.
We learned stuff in graphics though, so that was nice. Complicated, but nice.
After class I busted a mission to Agoura to get some black matte paper and then over to Kinkos to get my midterm printed. Hassle. Then I realized I needed a folder, so I went home and was just a few minutes late to class. I was stressin' to the max, but I survived.
I was silly in class. We went over radio, so I was doing sound effects. Silly. And Jordan and I were chatting via Facebook, so that was silly too.
Everyone was home when I got home, so that made me happy. Erin was upstairs for the first part, but Katy kept me company downstairs. After a while we started carving pumpkins and being silly. I really like it when we're all happy and silly. I really hope we stay that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment