Thursday, October 21, 2010

October 21

So last night after I went to bed, I couldn't fall asleep because I was thinking about how much I fail at talking to Katy. Then Katy and I were texting about it until she finally went to bed. I fell asleep pretty soon after.
I didn't quite open, but I had to be at work at 5:30. Emory and Courtney are funny, so it was a good morning. It wasn't too busy like the other day. Emory really good at letting me go on time, sometimes a few minutes early, so I met up with Katy in the parking lot to give her her drink.
When I got home I meant to do homework but I napped for a second instead. Whoops. I got ready for school, went back to sbux to pick up my apron that I forgot, and then was at school around 11:15.
I spent the time before class and a little bit into class working on my typography poster, and because I was still kind of in a mopey mood, class wasn't very fun. I didn't really care. When I got to graphics, I found out that our typography posters weren't homework and that we aren't revisiting them. I wasn't too happy about it since I was actually proud of my work and I had spent so much time on it. We spent all of class learning about the pen tool in illustrator, which was frustrating, but helpful I guess.
When I got home, I was really hoping to talk to Katy, although I was pretty sure I wouldn't have the courage to, but she wasn't home anyway. I just plopped on my bed and moped instead. She stayed downstairs when she got home and knew I wasn't okay, but didn't come up to see me. I really would've liked her to, but it's not like she would've known that since I didn't tell her. We started texting about it and it continued well into advertising, but I don't know if it actually helped anything. I wish I could talk to her. About everything. She tries so hard, but I need her to push that much harder.
When I got home I went back to moping on my bed, but nobody came to save me. Erin poked fun, which wasn't appreciated, but whatever. We all went to In N Out and it was delicious and all, but I didn't say much of anything on the way there, while we were eating, or on the way back. I was a "pouty pants."
I need some extra effort. I need to know it's safe to spill.

No comments: