Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October 26

I opened with Yeltsin, which was kind of weird. We didn't really talk and we clocked in early. But whatev. It wasn't super busy or stressful and I was off at 9, so that was nice. I came home bearing gift, drinks for Katy and Erin, and thought about napping, but ended up showering and cleaning the bathrooms instead. And I had intentions of going to American Apparel and getting Katy a hoodie, but changed my mind at the last second and went to Santa Monica to go shopping for myself instead. It was a huge bust, so I headed in the complete opposite direction and went to the Oaks. That wasn't a waste, but it kind of was. I don't know. I stopped by CVS and Starbucks before class and got to class thinking it was going to be a good productive day, but we had a pointless speaker that used up the whole class time. I thought about going to the library right after class, but headed over to Sbux instead. Devyn was there, so we talked a little bit and decided we'd both end up in Payson after Starbucks closed. I wasn't too productive, but whatever.
When I got home, I kind of sat around until midnight and then the fun started. Birthday! We drank a bottle of champagne and got silly and it was fantastic.

No comments: