Saturday, October 2, 2010

October 2

Opening was something else.
Hannah had Dallas's keys, so we went back to his house to wake Hannah up, but his keys were at her house, so then we went to Hannah's house back through the canyon. We opened on time, just nothing was done.
I worked until noon then went to work on advertising stuff at school with my group. We got a lot done.
I came home, showered, Swiffered, and then started working on homework. Katy came home, and then Chris, and then we all went to dinner. I figured it would be a good way to show Katy and Chris that I didn't have a problem being around them. It was great that Erin was there too. Erin left pretty soon after we got back, and then Chris and Katy left to go to a late movie. Chris was staying over, so I didn't want to be around and I set out to see Tim, even though I told Erin and I Katy I was going to Claudia's. Then I thought about going to Daniel's, but he was home, so that wouldn't work. I drove towards Tim's anyway, but he never got back to me, so I ended up coming back home. Whatever.

No comments: