Monday, October 18, 2010

October 18

I kind of got to sleep in, but not really. I woke up at 8.
I got some homework done and was able to get out of the house before 11. I headed over to Starbucks and ran into Erin on my way out, so I stopped and chatted with her before we both headed to school.
History was only okay and graphics was really confusing. Photoshop, I get. Illustrator, not so much.
English wasn't too bad and I actually participated a little bit. Nothing major.
When I got home, Katy had a friend over, who I was never introduced to, and Josh came over a little after that. I should've started dinner sooner, but I didn't start til 6:15. Dinner wasn't ready until 8, so Katy couldn't really stay, which bummed me out. And she knew it. Maybe not why I was bummed, but that I was bummed.
LSA was kind of boring, but whatevs.
I came home around 9:30 and got ready for bed.

No comments: