Saturday, October 23, 2010

October 22

So I opened with Kousha. Apparently he's a shift from Cross Creek and he is a strange little man. Grace was supposed to come in at I think 7, but she isn't working this week, so it was just me and him until Pari showed up at 8. It sucked because it was ultra busy. We never had more than 2 people working at a time until Maddie showed up when I was off. Crazy.
I came back and crashed for a bit, which was well needed, and then I went to conditioning practice, only there was no conditioning practice. I came back and got ready for my evening instead.
I met up with Isabela, Chris, and Katy for the Randumb show premiere, which I thought was going to be awkward because I feel awkward around them plus I was already in a shitty mood, but it wasn't more awkward than usual. There were technical difficulties with the screening, so we all went to the Coffee House. It was really good and Peter was fantastic.
I was planning on going to get food afterwards and just driving around until idk when, but Katy wanted to go out with everyone, so I went and got food and met up with them at Diddy Riese. I didn't get anything. I drove around until 2 and slept downstairs until around 2:30 when I heard Katy and Chris having sex. Not okay. At all. Especially after what happened last year. Katy knows I'm uncomfortable around them, and this just made it a million times worse. Real good. Katy and I were texting about it until 4. I slept in my car.

No comments: