I fell asleep as Katy was waking up, she left, I got ready for school, I left a little before 11 to go to sbux again, and then I met up with Katy before class.
I was super tired from the night before, but I wasn't too tired to be silly. I like being silly in history. Graphics was okay, but seeing everyone's posters made me feel incompetent. Theirs were so much better than mine. I came home for a bit before meeting up with my advertising group, but I probably should've just stayed at school.
Advertising was going really well until we got to Madison. He didn't like our print ads, two of which I did, but whatever. That sucked, and some of the comments Taylore made sucked and made everyone mad, so we stayed behind and talked to Ginger about it after class. I feel bad, but not really.
I talked to Daniel for a bit on my way home and then was confused to find the house empty. I contemplated eating, but opted for a shower instead. I definitely enjoyed it, but not eating for sure put a damper on my attitude. That is, until Scout came over and wanted to cuddle. That helped a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment