Friday, October 1, 2010

October 1

I had to open, and waking up was not fun. Hannah was covering Dallas's shift, so I was a little worried about it being awkward, but it was totally fine. She's fun and ditzy and I'm not going to tell Tim that. I was supposed to work until 10:30, but I agreed to cover a shift over at Trancas, so I worked until 10 and then worked at Trancas until 1:30. That store is tiny and it was not fun to work at.
I was really tired when I got home and contemplated taking a nap, but ultimately chose not to. I didn't think it was a great idea. I was texting instead. However, I did end up falling asleep for like 10 minutes. When I woke up, I got ready for practice and then was off. We did a timed mile, which made me feel like a slow fatass, and then did abs. Not too bad. I putzed around for an hour, then Erin came home. We chatted for a bit, I showered, and then Katy came home, and Erin showered.
Katy and I ended up watching a movie and Erin went to some BA get together.

No comments: