Work wasn't too stressful, and I started getting silly towards the end.
After work, I met up with Caroline, Jordan, and Taylor to talk about our project. Not much was accomplished, but whatever.
I came home afterwards and saw Katy's car parked on the street by mine. I took a deep breath and walked towards home. When I opened the garage, I saw Chris's car still there. I wasn't ready to face both of them, and probably won't be for a while, so I immediately left. I headed over to Caroline's and hung out with her and Rufus until 7. I came home, awkwardly talked to Erin and made a few comments to Katy, and then showered. I intended on doing homework in the library, and I did go, but I got there at 8:47 and they closed at 9, so I went back home. Erin had gone to some birthday party, so it was just going to be me and Katy, but she was upstairs in bed and I stayed downstairs.
I was really hoping we'd talk through some things tonight, but I don't think we're going to.
No comments:
Post a Comment