I had to wake up early so I could get my car to the dealer when it opened. I think I ended up getting there close to 8. When I got back to my dad's, I crashed until after 11 and stayed in my room texting for about an hour until my sister came and got me to tell me we were going to lunch. Lunch was great. We stopped by Borders on the way home, picked my car up, and then my dad and I went to go get it smog checked. It passed. I dropped him off and went over to my grandparents'. I missed them so much. They're silly. My mom showed up a while later, so I'm glad I decided to wait around for her. I left around 6:45 and got back around 8.
Daniel called, so I talked to him for a while and then I went over to Caroline's to check up on Rufus. Jordan was supposed to be staying there this weekend, but she bailed tonight, so Caroline asked if I could go give Rufus some lovin'. Of course I could.
I was really tired when I got home, so any thoughts of being productive flew out the window and I went straight to bed.
Erin went to a party and Katy was at Oxy, so I was all by my lonesome. Again.
No comments:
Post a Comment