I went to convo after that and then hung out with Erin and some of her BA friends until around noon. I was thinking I'd get a nap in or something, but ended up just doing laundry for the afternoon. And I wanted to go get my car washed, but that didn't happen either.
When it was time to get ready for the Kate Nash concert, I realized that the top I had bought to wear to the concert was too big, so that put me in a bad mood for a while. It wasn't too awkward with Katy and Chris, but it was a little. I got really tired really fast, so that sucked. But I snapped out of it on our way home and made a pit stop at In-N-Out and then Erin and I were being silly the rest of the way home. I think Katy was upset, but she kept saying she was fine, so I guess she was.
No comments:
Post a Comment