Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November 30

Work flat out sucked today. The whole time. I thought it would get better when Johnny and Yeltsin came, but no. It still sucked. I was supposed to be done at 10:30 and then train for the new POS system, but I worked until 11, trained, and then was put back on the floor until 1 while Amariah, Yeltsin, and Emory were at Coogies. WTF.
Coming home didn't help either. The internet wasn't working, which really shouldn't have mattered, but I pretended it did. Now that I look back at it, I wasted my whole afternoon. Not smart.
I stopped by sbux, and then went to see Katy, and then went to class. It was short and sweet and Jordan was drunk. That was awesome.
I met up with Katy and Isabela afterwards to eat in the caf and then go to convo. I was silly when I got home, but then I started stressing about all the ish that I still needed to get done. No good. I read for ENG and Katy did some homework, and then we both went to bed.

No comments: