Thursday, September 30, 2010
September 30
I didn't exactly open, but I still had to be at work super early. 5:30 to be exact. Courtney and Dallas opened. I'm not sure how I feel about Courtney yet. I need to warm up to her a bit. Jesse and Yeltsin showed up at 7, so it was one big party until I left at 9:30. I stopped by the bank after work an then came home to change and read for HIST. HIST did NOT go the way I wanted it to. We had an in class assignment, which I thought was pretty difficult, but everyone else seemed to love. Whatevs. And then that put me in a weird mood until I went to ADV at 6. We had a guest speaker, who was extremely informative, and we ended up getting out a little bit early. Erin and I met up at Mal Yo and chatted for a bit and then went home. Katy and Madison were doing some skit, so we had to stay upstairs since Katy didn't want us around. That's okay. Erin had to shower and I needed to talk to my mom anyway. After my phone call I came down to try and be productive, but it didn't work. Madison left, Josh came over, and I was being super silly since I was delirious from sleep deprivation. Oh sleep. Who needs it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment