Friday, March 11, 2011

March 10

This morning I decided that I'm giving up the snooze button for Lent. I've been having a hard time waking up lately and today was one of those days. I still got to school on time and all, but still. And Katy didn't wake up early enough either, so she ended up skipping her first class. No carpool. But that was okay. Art was actually kind of cool today, so that was good. I had been feeling like it was kind of a waste as of late. Lunch with Erin was just okay, only because I didn't really get the food I wanted again. I've been striking out this week. Graphics was only okay. I kind of feel like that class in general this year has been a waste. I haven't learned anything new and I wish I was. That's why I'm taking it. To learn things. To be a better graphic designer.
I came home after class to do my law homework and then went to class. That class is a waste too. I haven't really learned anything. Sad.
I came home to change for songfest and then headed back to school. It was so much fun. I was amped up on caffeine, so that helped, but we finished the show and ran the whole thing, so now we just need to keep running it and cleaning it. Stoked. Last year, the majority of the nights of songfest, I was reluctant to go to practice since I wasn't having fun. There were definitely some moments, but for the most part, it kind of sucked. There hasn't been one night this year where I haven't not been excited to go to practice. It's just so much fun. And I think a lot of that has to do with Katy. I'm really glad I'm doing it with her group. Great decision. She's doing a great job and I feel really really good about our show.

No comments: