Monday, March 28, 2011

March 28

I was hoping to fall fast asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow, but I was too stimulated from homework and my brain wouldn't shut off. So I started thinking. And I got sad. And my 2 night streak of not crying myself to sleep ended.
I actually went to art today. It had been a while. Like a week and a half. It was kind of a waste, but I had a project due, so I actually had to go. We got out early, so I headed to the library to apply to some internships since I still don't have one for the summer. When 12 rolled I around I grabbed some lunch and then spent the rest of my break looking for somewhere to live. No luck. I'm really worried. As of right now, it's looking like I'll either be on campus or at home, neither of which I'll be happy with. Solid. That was stressing me out big time. Graphics was productive for once, but COM wasn't as good as it normally is. But that's okay.
I was exhausted by the time when I was done with class and my mind started wandering on my way home. I just couldn't help it. I allowed myself about 5 minutes to relax and then got ready for work. I really didn't want to go to work. I'm tired of Starbucks.
Amariah did a crappy job running the store, so there were a million things left to do when I got there at 6:30. I was tired, unmotivated, and sad, so I wasn't looking forward to doing all that extra work, but I did it. Yeltsin knew something was up, he said I didn't have my usual "Delphina Glow," so I vented. "It is what it is," was almost as good as "You'll figure it out. You'll be okay." We got out, but I didn't really care. All I cared about was not standing. Standing for hours at a time sucks and I've decided that I want a career that doesn't have me standing for hours at a time.
Today was rough.

No comments: